This Dementia Care Aware webinar titled “Applying for the GUIDE model in California” is the seventeenth in the series and discusses important information about the Guiding an Improved Dementia Experience (GUIDE) model, including requirements for participation, examples of successful partnerships in California, and resources to help prospective applicants in their application process.
- David B. Reuben, MD, Director, Multicampus Program in Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, Chief, Division of Geriatrics, Archstone Professor of Medicine David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Dr. Elizabeth Edgerly, PhD, Executive Director of the Alzheimer’s Association, Northern California & Northern Nevada
- Anastasia Dodson, MPP, Deputy Director, Office of Medicare Innovation and Integration, California Department of Health Care Services,
This Dementia Care Aware webinar titled “New Disease Modifying Drugs for Alzheimer’s Disease: Will We Worsen Disparities in Care” is the sixteenth in the series and discusses a new disease-modifying drug for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Presenters: Charles Windon, MD, Assistant Professor of clinical neurology at the UCSF Memory and Aging Center
This Dementia Care Aware webinar titled “Behavioral Symptoms in Dementia, Part 2: Managing Symptoms” is the fifthteenth in the series and discusses identifying best practices and guidelines for managing behavioral symptoms of dementia.
- Michelle Panlilio, DNP, GNP-BC, National Lead Dementia Care Specialist, Nurse Practitioner at UCLA Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Program
Have a Question?
Dementia Care Aware is here for you and will answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us below to fill out a contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.