|This Dementia Care Aware webinar is the eighth of the series, which discusses how to adapt the cognitive health assessment for patients with serious mental illness or substance use disorders.
Click here for our Youtube recording.
This Dementia Care Aware webinar is the seventh of the series, which discusses advance care planning and legal needs for people living with dementia.
- Michelle Panlilio, DNP, GNP-BC, National Lead Dementia Care Specialist and Nurse Practitioner at UCLA Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Program
- Sarah Hooper, JD, Executive Director of the UCSF/UC Law SF Consortium on Law, Science & Health Policy
- Kathryn Eubank, MD, Professor in the UCSF Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics
This Dementia Care Aware webinar is the sixth of the series, which discusses assessing and connecting with the caregiver of a person living with dementia.
- Wagatha Semere MD, MHS, Assistant Professor, UCSF Division of General Internal Medicine at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
- Joseph Herrera, MSW, Social Worker at the University of Southern California/Rancho Los Amigos California Alzheimer Disease Center
Have a Question?
Dementia Care Aware is here for you and will answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us below to fill out a contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.